PROFESSIONAL, DISCRETE + LOYAL CAREER NANNY NEEDED FOR ROTA POSITION IN ROSEMARY BEACH, FL.
A high profile family is looking to add to their staffed home in Rosemary Beach/30A, Florida. They are hiring two teams of ROTA nannies to work a two week on, two week off shift. When on duty, the nannies will work in teams of two and be on the clock at the same time, so a team-like approach to caring for this family’s FIVE children (ages 3, 4, 4, 11 and 13) is an essential quality they are looking for in candidates. Housing will be provided in a separate staff home on the property and they are open to flying candidates in/out for the two week shift.
As-needed for the two weeks on: the weekends are heavily childcare focused and there is more flexibility during the weekdays for breaks and downtime. The schedule generally follows the parent’s work schedule, and they are gone most weekends and home during the week.
Start date: MAY/JUNE 2022
Duration: This is a full time, long term position
Flexibility is the key to this role, while on duty for the two weeks, the schedule will be day by day and there will be downtime, however weekends will typically be 24/7 with the other nanny on duty. There will also be a need for occasional travel with the family, so candidates should enjoy traveling and flying and have experience doing so. The family has a home in Nashville as well that they will spend some time in, but their primary residence is in Florida. It is extremely important to wear a professional hat in this role to be able to work well with others, be an excellent communicator, be discrete and always remain focused on the children. Their ideal fit is someone who balances professionalism and being personable and easy going, and able to work well with both everyone, including parents and other staff.
The family has several animals, so it is important to be comfortable working around cats and dogs. No pet care is required. Accommodations will be provided on the property in a separate guest/staff house if candidates are not local and commute back and forth. The family is putting a strong preference on candidates with an Early Childhood Education Degree (or similar), who is an expert in the field with years of experience in previous full time nanny roles, and who can handle/has experience in a full-charge role in tandem with another nanny.
The family is truly wonderful, they are kind and generous and take care of the people who help take care of them. Their home is their sanctuary, and they are looking for individuals who respect that and can help preserve that environment for them. They truly want to build a team that not only builds meaningful bonds with all of their children, but who also works incredibly well together and supports the family to be successful. This person will need to be able to adapt and adjust to the family’s set dynamic, rules, and discipline protocols, however the parents are very open minded and welcome ideas, suggestions, and opinions. The nature of this role is a mix of really busy some and relaxed, just depending on the day, so someone who can take each day in stride, roll with the punches and create a consistent and cohesive day for the kids is their priority.
REQUIREMENTS - Please make sure all of the below requirements are met before applying:
- Minimum 5 years of full time, full charge nanny experience
- 5 years of professional experience working with toddlers (ages 3-5)
- Professional Experience with ages 3 – 13
- A "no limits" attitude and able to work productively behind the scenes
- Be resourceful, tactful and observant
- Very active and energetic, there will be late nights, early mornings and long days sometimes
- Extremely flexibility in the schedule during the two week working shift
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience traveling in a nanny role
- Fully vaccinated for covid + boosted and willingness to follow any future protocol that would be
required. Due to the nature of the parent’s jobs, this is a non-negotiable
- ECE experience/teaching experience/or similar
- Agreement to sign and adhere to an NDA prior to interviewing
- Clean driving record and safe driver, the family will provide a vehicle
- Clean background check
Annual: $85,000 - $100,000 gross DOE
Health insurance: full coverage provided for the employee
Time off: every other two weeks + holidays + additional paid time off throughout the year
Requirements to apply:
1. Two professional letters of recommendation
2. Updated, professional resume
3. Meet all listed requirements above