Southern Standard Nannies is growing our team and looking for a Placement Specialist who is positive, team-oriented, great at time management and setting goals, personable, and highly communicative, to facilitate the recruiting and placement process with applicants and family clientele. This role would be for someone who is passionate about helping families and nannies build strong partnerships. This is a full time role.
HERE ARE SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT US AND WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN A TEAM MEMBER:
- We like to think outside of the box and bring new ideas to the table, and hope you do too!
- Loyalty and trust mean so much in our industry, so we're set on finding someone who values that in their work.
- We really hate letting people down, so accountability is high in this role. We work to get things done efficiently, proactively and ethically.
- We're a small business that strives to make a large impact on the local community, which takes passion for this field.
- We like to see each other's faces a few times per week, so this role allows for some work from home time, but we also have an office you will be working out of.
- We talk to people ALL DAY LONG, and you will too. We need you to be on the ball with communicating, and doing so professionally.
- We value working together as a team and paying close attention to detail.
- We have set work hours and rarely work weekends unless it's for an immediate need for the next business day, or closing a deal. This would be a requirement in this role.
QUALIFICATIONS TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Minimum 3 years of professional, full time work experience in customer service, HR, or a similar field.
- Be comfortable speaking on the phone and spell checking your emails.
- Be local to Nashville, or planning to relocate
- Have worked in an environment that you were responsible for meeting goals and tracking your progress
- Proficiency + experience with G-Suite, Word, and CRM/Data bases
- Be open to learning and adapting to the systems and processes of our organization
- Be able to travel 1-2 times per year for conferences
IN THIS ROLE:
You will be responsible for:
- Screening and vetting applicants with phone screenings, interviews, reference checks, submitting background checks, and screening for specific skills per job
- Working directly with families and on-boarding them
- Connecting families with applicants who are interested in the position
-Facilitating the interview + hiring process with clients + candidates
- Closing jobs and offering continued support including filling back up care requests
Compensation is $35 - $40K + commissions
& professional benefits package
Please email the following to
1. A personalized cover letter outlining your qualifications and why you should be considered for this role.
2. Your complete resume with ALL of your work history on it