PROCT - SEPT/OCT
LONG TERM PROFESSIONAL INFANT NANNY IN BELLE MEADE - 37205
New parents of a sweet baby girl are seeking an incredibly professional and outstanding nanny to work with their daughter once they move to Nashville from San Francisco this Fall. The family will be residing in Belle Meade.
Monday - Friday, full time (about 40 hours per week)
Start and end times are flexible/tbd but will likely accommodate a west coast work schedule (ex: 10 - 7)
Start date: October 1, 2020 (they can be flexible to start someone sooner in September)
Duration: The family anticipates this position for the next 5-10 years as their family grows
As driven individuals themselves, these parents are seeking a likeminded nanny who will not only be a loving and attentive nanny to their daughter, but will also encourage her educational development with creativity and enthusiasm. Most duties will focus on childcare and all related tasks. A priority on facilitating achievement in child development milestones and being active with the child throughout the day is a must. This family is very active and would be seeking a nanny who likes to get outdoors, go for walks, take their baby on appropriate outings and be engaged/playing with their daughter. When time allows, the family would appreciate the flexibility to take on basic household management tasks such as tidying up, running errands, keeping an eye on items that are running low, helping prep an easy family dinner, and cleaning up the kitchen. This would be when time allows, the priority is always on their daughter.
These upbeat and positive parents get along well with a similar personality type and are looking for someone who takes initiative, is practical and a great communicator, has flexibility with helping out around the house and with the schedule from time to time and is organized and punctual.
This family hopes to have more children, and would love to have a nanny who can stay with them for years to come. A priority will be put on candidates who see this as their longterm career.
- Educational expertise: a solid understanding of milestones and how to achieve those
- A minimum of 3 years as a full time nanny
- A minimum of 5 years working with newborns and infants
- Ability to commit to the role for 2 or more years
- A clean driving record and personal vehicle to use for work
- Professional references speaking to your work as a infant nanny
- Current and up to date with CPR certification, Tdap vaccine and flu vaccine
- Comfortable working in a home with a dog
- Comfortable working in a home where the parents work from home
- Comfortable working with more than one child as the family hopes to grows
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Fluent in English and Spanish (or another romance language)
- A degree in ECE or related to early childhood development
Hourly: $20 - $25/hour, based on experience & qualifications
PTO: 8 days annually
Paid holidays off: 9 annually
Sick days: 5 annually
Health insurance: stipend offered
Bonuses: end of year