LEV08 - AUG
MATURE, EXPEREINCED + PLAYFUL NANNY IN BELLE MEADE (37205)
Chicago transplants are looking for their next "forever" nanny after sadly having to say goodbye to their beloved nanny of several years with their recent move from Chicago to Nashville.
Covid scale: 1/2
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9 AM - 4 PM + some later evenings and standing "date night" on Saturday evenings
Guaranteed hours: 20-25/week
* An alternate option would be to hire someone full time who would be open to housekeeping duties on T/TH to gain full time hours immediately. This would include deep cleaning, laundry, ironing, and straightening up the home. These hours would be scheduled separately than childcare hours.
Start date: Mid-August
Duration: 1 year minimum, ideally seeking 2-3+ years
This sweet family is growing by 1 come January and mom is looking for an incredible nanny to help her with all things child-related while their kiddos are heading different directions this fall! Their eldest, G5 is starting Kindergarten at Ensworth and will occasionally need to be dropped off or picked up this fall. Little brother, 3, will be attending a preschool 2 days per week on T/TH, so on MWF it will be all about this little man during the day (for now) until baby #3 comes in early 2021.
Their eldest is a spunky, extroverted do-er! She loves to chat and is easy to be on board with a fun new idea for playtime. Little brother is a bit more shy and loves anything with wheels. He's more on the gentle side and loves to play with his big sister. Afternoons on days you're working would be spent with both of them for an hour or so playing hard!
This family is seeking a hard-working, loving, warm and positive individual to join their crew. Someone who is engaging and intentional with teaching and playing with children, and who has a lot of experience with children is idea. Helping with cleaning up, the kids laundry, prepping kid's meals and maybe a simple family meal, and eventually comfortable with adding in care for a newborn is required. Mom likes to plan together with their nanny and stick to a general schedule and routine each day. There will be lots of shared responsibilities between you and mom, and each day could look a little different depending on her personal schedule.
In January, the position would have the potential to become full time with the addition of their third child.
- Must have 5+ years of nanny experience
- Must have safe vehicle to use for work purposes and a valid driver's license
- Be up to date on CPR certification
- Strong swimmer is a plus, but not required. The family will not have a pool
- Pet friendly, the family has a dog
- Be tidy and clean up throughout the day
- Be very punctual and reliable, this is HUGE for this family
Hourly: $17 - $20/hr gross
PTO: 1 week annually
Sick days: 4 annually
Paid holidays off: 7 annually (if they fall on a workday)