GALLOK - SEPT
ENGAGING AND EDUCATIONAL NANNY FOR SWEET TODDLER IN GALLATIN
This loving family is looking for the absolute best for their little girl, 20 months old, and eventually their baby due in Spring 2020! The family is looking for a nanny who thinks of every moment as an opportunity to teach/learn. The family lives in Gallatin, TN (37066)
Monday – Friday 9 AM – 5 PM
Travel may eventually be required in this role and/or overnight help when a parent is traveling.
Guaranteed hours: 40/week
Start date: September 1, 2020
Duration: initial 1 year contract to begin, ideally long term 2-3 years
Covid protocol: Mom currently works from home, but will eventually begin to travel again. Dad works outside of the home every day and is very careful to wear PPE and they disinfect their home daily. They are attending church online, not going out to eat, and reducing any exposure they can. This would be expected in return from their nanny.
Working parents are looking for a educationally focused, engaging, and light hearted nanny who can be a big part of their family and care for their children as they grow up. This family really values experience in a nanny, and would look to them to work together and build a strong, trusting partnership. They truly see this person as being a part of their family. They would love someone who is nurturing and supportive, someone they can learn from and can learn from them, who enjoys learning and planning learning experiences for their daughter and can implement activities/curriculum to advance her in learning and milestones.
All childcare duties will be expected and full charge daily care of their 20 month old daughter will be the priority in this role. The nanny will be responsible for planning the week with learning activities, outings, etc. to fill the educational component of this role. Eventually, the family would anticipate their nanny to begin caring for their newborn in summer 2021.
This family values open communication, someone with a background in a helping profession, going the extra mile, being organized and very dependable.
- Current CPR certification
- 2 years professional experience with toddlers (20 months + up) in a nanny or school setting
- 2 years of nanny experience with newborns (3 months + up)
- Has an advanced education (or in the process of attaining) in early childhood education, psychology, social work, or other helping profession.
- Great communication and can manage concerns directly, keeping an on-going dialogue with the parents.
- Experienced with milestones from birth – age 4 and knowledge of how to implement activities and learning curriculum into the day in order to reach these
- Open to driving an employers vehicle
- Open to overnight shifts and/or traveling eventually for work purposes
- Clean driving record
- Familiar with a positive discipline approach and/or 1,2,3 magic
Hourly: $15 - $25/hr gross based on experience and qualifications
Guaranteed hours: 40/week
PTO: 10 days annually
Paid holidays off: Nine annually
Sick days: 5 annually
Health insurance stipend: negotiable