9696 - AUG/SEPT
ENERGETIC + LOVING NANNY FOR THREE SWEET BROTHERS IN BELLE MEADE (37205)
A kind and self-starting family assistant is needed for the sweetest family of five in Belle Meade. Brothers (4.5) (2.5) and (1) are looking for a loving nanny who is energetic and a big fan of the outdoors who can care for them and help take some tasks off of mom and dad's shoulders!
Tentative/will need flexibility:
Friday: 2 - 4 (but some weeks Fridays are not needed/flexible)
* some weekends, and hours subject to change if schools are
Hours: Guaranteed 30-35 hours per week
Start date: Flexible, but ideally by August/September 2020
Duration: minimum 1 year commitment is required
Duties will range from general childcare, taking the children outside/to the park, preparing bottles, meals, and packing lunches, bathing, bedtime routine, reading books, organizing toys and children's rooms, cleaning up child related messes, children's laundry, cleaning bottles/dishes from the children, and keeping them engaged in appropriate developmental activities for their ages.
Additionally a good fit for this family would be someone with:
- A love for the outdoors (three boys- need to run like Labradors). They have a yard and really need someone who likes to take the boys outside.
-An ability to cook! Mom leaves a menu and can leave recipes if need
-Some familiarity with pre-school learning, even if it's just feeling confident to sit with their oldest and go over a worksheet or two. Mom is doing that now with no formal teaching background.
- Keeping stock of household items and replenish when needed
- Keeping the house tidy and picking up after the kids and yourself throughout the day. Helping with laundry, wiping down counters, loading and unloading the dishwasher, etc.
-Flexibility: both parents are musicians with family out of town and they both teach as well so there are lots of moving parts in the schedule, but they can always guarantee 32 hours.
- An openness to travel with the family
This family needs the support of an easy-going, LOVING, flexible and spirited person who can help them spend more time with their children when they're home from a busy day. This is the perfect job for someone who likes to be active, loves adventures with little ones, is goal oriented, loves to tidy, is a self-starter, and is seeking the company of three seriously lovable little gentlemen.
- Safe driving record and vehicle that will fit three car seats, car seats provided.
- current CPR certification
- 2 years of nanny experience, minimum 3 year childcare experience in total
- experience with ages 1+ and knowledge of milestones
- Flexible with the weekly schedule
- ability to make a 1 year commitment
- open to travel (vacation) with the family
Hourly Rate: $18 - $20/hr gross
PTO/Vacation: 7 days
Paid Holidays off: Yes
Guaranteed Pay: 32 hours per weekMileage reimbursement: Yes
End of year bonus: Yes