3MO7 - ASAP
ENGAGING + CAUTIOUS NANNY IN GREEN HILLS
A loving and professional family in Green Hills is seeking a nanny for their daughter (18 months) and occasionally for their son (6 yo) for care in their home.
Covid scale: 0 - this family is asking that applicants are also practicing the measures listed under "very strict" on the Covid-19 Tolerance Scale.
Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 12:00/12:30 pm (open to adding 1 more hour/day for a 30 hour/week total)
Guaranteed hours: yes
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 1 year commitment
This family is seeking a nanny who is engaging in playing with their daughter who will not be returning to daycare, so a focus on growth and development through play, activities, and education is sought. The family would love someone who can plan ahead and keep their daughter entertained while at home, and who takes a positive disciplining approach. Lots of patience and a warm and nurturing heart goes a long way with this family. They hope to find someone who is comfortable assisting with kid's laundry once in a while and light meal prep so mom and dad have a little less on their to-do list at the end of the day. Some care for their 6 year old will be needed, but he is very independent and will be going back to school in the fall at FRA.
It is important for this nanny to be a strong communicator who will have open dialogue about positive and negative things that happen with the kids.
- current CPR certification
- 2-3 years of nannying experience, 3 or more years of working with children in total
- some flexibility with the schedule here and there
- a strong knowledge of 18 months - 2 years old and developmentally appropriate activities
- comfort working with parents who work from home for now due to covid-19
- comfortable working in a home with a friendly dog
* COVID-19 Request: The family identifies as a 0 on the COVID-19 risk tolerance scale and is seeking someone who will be following the same protocol.
Hourly :$17+/hr gross
Paid Holidays: Negotiable